Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fox cares

When I first got Give a Hoot, I was a little intimidated by all the layers of the animals.  I have to say though- this little fox came together so easily!  Maybe it is because I cut her at 4 inches?  The I care is a phrase also from Give a Hoot. 

I used all DCWV papers- from the Safari Kids Solid Cardstock Mat Stack. 
The red ribbon is actually cut from a new sweater's hang-up straps- I hate those things!  The flowers were from the clearance bin at Michaels.  The only other feature of this card is a Fiskar's punch. 

I'm loving this card.  I hope you do too! 

I'm entering this in a challenge: 
The Sisterhood of Crafters- Anything Goes 

2 comments:

Sheena said...

Adorable little fox..TFS

the cricutologist said...

So sweet! I love this cart. I have not cut the fox yet! Your card is adorable.